Peer-reviewed journal papers
*corresponding author, #denotes equal contribution
30. Tian EZ#*, Liu J#, Gao YL, Mo JH, Zhang SL, Bai XD, Liu KH*, Xu GY*, Liu KH, Artificial polydopamine interface for high-performance ambient particulate matter removal at large velocity, Carbon Neutralization, 2023. http://doi.org/10.1002/cnl2.52. Publication date: 2023-3-9. Funding: 2022M723351, 2022A1515110897.
29. Chen QW#, Tian EZ#, Wang Yan, Mo JH*, Xu GY*, Zhu MF, Recent progress and perspectives of direct ink writing applications for mass transfer enhancement in gas-phase adsorption and catalysis, Small Methods, 2023, 2201302. Publication date: 2023-3-4. Funding: 2022A1515110897.
28. Gao YL, Gu YT, Tian EZ, Mo JH*, A two-stage cascaded ionizer for boosting PM charging in electrostatic filtration: Principles, design, and long-term performance, Separation and Purification Technology, 2023, 313, 123494. Publication date: 2023-5-15.
27. Liu J#, Tian EZ#*, Zhang SL*, Kong DY, Liu KH, Bai XD, Liu KH, The rise of two-dimensional-material-based filters for airborne particulate matter removal, Advanced Fiber Materials, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1007/s42765-022-00242-8. Online date: 2022-12-19.
26. Tian EZ, Gao YL, Mo JH*, Experimental studies on electrostatic-force strengthened particulate matter filtration for built environments: Progress and perspectives, Building and Environment, 2023, 228, 109782. Online date: 2022-11-14. Publication date: 2023-1-15. (中文简介)
25. Gao YL, Tian EZ*, Mo JH*, Electrostatic Polydopamine-Interface-Mediated (e-PIM) filters with tuned surface topography and electrical properties for efficient particle capture and ozone removal, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2023, 441, 129821. Online date: 2022-8-24. Publication date: 2023-1-5. (中文简介)
24. Li ZH#, Ma ZZ#, Zhang Z#, Zhang LL#, Tian EZ, Zhang HT, Yang RY, Zhu DW, Li H, Wang ZY, Zhang YL, Xu PC, Xu YX, Wang DB, Wang G, Kim M, Yuan Y, Qiao XH, Li MJ, Xie YY, Guo SJ, Liu KH*, Jiang JK*, High-density volatile organic compound monitoring network for identifying pollution sources, Science of The Total Environment, 2023, 855, 158872. Online date: 2022-9-17. Publication date: 2023-1-10. (清华报道)
23. Li ZH#, Jiang GY#, Wang YL#, Tan MJ, Cao YP, Tian EZ, Zhang LL, Chen X, Zhao MZ, Jiang YH, Luo YY, Zheng YH, Ma ZZ, Wang DB, Fu WY, Liu KH, Tang C*, Jiang JK*, Detecting residual chemical disinfectant using an atomic Co-Nx-C anchored neuronal-like carbon catalyst modified amperometric sensor, Environmental Science: Nano, 2022, 9, 1759-1769. Online date: 2022-3-11.
22. Mo JH, Gu YT, Tian EZ*, Efficiently remove submicron particles by a novel foldable electrostatically assisted air coarse filter, Separation and Purification Technology, 2022, 288, 120631. Publication date: 2022-5-1. (中文简介)
21. Gao YL, Tian EZ, Zhang YP, Mo JH*, Utilizing electrostatic effect in fibrous air filters for efficient airborne particles removal: Principles, fabrication, and material properties, Applied Materials Today, 2022, 26, 101369. Publication date: 2022-03. (中文简介)
20. Chen QW, Tian EZ, Luo ZY, Mo JH*, Adsorption film with sub-milli-interface morphologies via direct ink writing for indoor formaldehyde removal, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2022, 427, 128190. Publication date: 2022-4-5. (中文简介)
19. Gao YL, Tian EZ, Mo JH*, Electrical responsive coarse filters endowed by high-dielectric-constant surface coatings towards efficient removal of ultrafine particles (UFPs) and ozone, ACS ES&T Engineering, 2021, 1 (10): 1449–1459. Published date: 2021-10-8. （中文简介）
18. Kothakonda A, Atta L, Plana D, Ward F, Davis C, Cramer A, Moran R, Freake J, Tian EZ, Mazor O, Gorelik P, Van C, Hansen C, Yang H, Li Y, Sinha MS, Li J, Yu SH, LeBoeuf NR, Sorger PK*,De novo powered air-purifying respirator design and fabrication for pandemic response, Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology, 2021, 9: 690905. Published date: 2021-9-6.
17. Tian EZ, Yu QP, Gao YL, Wang H, Wang C, Zhang YP, Li BH, Zhu MF, Mo JH*, Xu GY*, Li J*, Ultralow resistance two-stage electrostatically assisted air filtration by polydopamine coated PET coarse filter, Small, 2021, 17, 33: 2102051. Inside Back Cover (link). Published date: 2021-8-19. （中文简介）(报道1) (报道2) (报道3) (团队报道) (科普报道)
16. Plana D#, Tian EZ#(co-first), Cramer AK#, Yang H#, Carmack MM, Sinha MS., Bourgeois FT, Yu SH, Masse P, Boyer J, Kim M, Mo JH, LeBoeuf NR*, Li J*, Sorger PK*, Assessing the filtration efficiency and regulatory status of N95s and nontraditional filtering face-piece respirators available during the COVID-19 pandemic, BMC Infectious Diseases, 2021, 21(1): 712. Published date: 2021-7-29.
14. Xia FX, Gao YL, Tian EZ, Afshari A, Mo JH*, Fast fabricating cross-linked nanofibers into flameproof metal foam by air-drawn electrospinning for electrostatically assisted particle removal, Separation and Purification Technology, 2021, 119076. Published date: 2021-11-1. 中文简介
13. Cramer AK, Plana D, Yang H, Carmack MM, Tian EZ, Sinha MS, Krikorian D, Turner D, Mo JH, Li J, Gupta R, Manning H, Bourgeois FT, Yu SH, Sorger PK*, LeBoeuf NR, Analysis of SteraMist ionized hydrogen peroxide technology in the sterilization of N95 respirators and other PPE, Scientific Reports, 2021, 11, 2051. Published date: 2021-1-21.
12. Chen Z, Tian EZ, Mo JH*, Removal of gaseous DiBP and DnBP by ionizer-assisted filtration with an external electrostatic field, Environmental Pollution, 2020, 267, 115591. Published date: 2020-12.
11. Tian EZ, Xia FX, Wu JD, Zhang YP, Li J, Wang H*, Mo JH*, Electrostatic air filtration by multifunctional dielectric hetero-caking filters with ultra-low pressure drop, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2020, 12 (26), 29383-29392. Published date: 2020-7-1. 中文简介
10. Cramer A, Tian EZ, Galanek M, Lamere E, Li J, Gupta R, Short M. Assessment of the Qualitative Fit Test and Quantitative Single-Pass Filtration Efficiency of Disposable N95 Masks Following Gamma Irradiation, JAMA Network Open, 2020, 3 (5), e209961-e209961. Published date: 2020-5-26. related report: MIT News.
9. Mo JH, Tian EZ, Pan J*, New electrostatic precipitator with dielectric coatings to efficiently and safely remove sub-micro particles in the building environment, Sustainable Cities and Society, 2020, 55: 102063. Published date: 2020-4.
8. Gu YT, Tian EZ, Xia FX, Yu T, Afshari A, Mo JH*, A new pin-to-plate corona discharger with clean air protection for particulate matter removal, Energy and Built Environment , 2020, 1(1):87-92. Published date: 2020-1.
7. Tian EZ, Gao YL, Mo JH*, Electrostatically assisted air coarse filtration for energy efficient ambient particles removal: Long-term performance in real environment and influencing factors, Building and Environment, 2019, 164: 106348. Published date: 2019-10-15.
6. Tian EZ, Mo JH*, Toward energy saving and high efficiency through an optimized use of a PET coarse filter: The development of a new electrostatically assisted air filter, Energy and Buildings, 2019, 186: 276-283. Published date: 2019-3-1.
5. Chen HY, Mo JH*, Xiao R, Tian EZ, Gaseous formaldehyde removal: A laminated plate fabricated with activated carbon, polyimide, and copper foil with adjustable surface temperature and capable of in-situ thermal regeneration, Indoor Air, 2019, 29(3): 469-476. Published date: 2019-5.
4. Fang L, …, Tian EZ, …, Mo JH*, et al., Toxic volatile organic compounds in 20 homes in Shanghai: Concentrations, inhalation health risks, and the impacts of household air cleaning, Building and Environment, 2019, 157:309-318. Published date: 2019-6-15.
3. Tian EZ, Mo JH*, Li XF, Electrostatically assisted metal foam coarse filter with small pressure drop for efficient removal of fine particles: Effect of filter medium, Building and Environment, 2018, 144: 419-426. Published date: 2019-10-15.
2. Tian EZ, Mo JH*, Long ZW, Luo HY, Zhang YP, Experimental study of a compact electrostatically assisted air coarse filter for efficient particle removal: Synergistic particle charging and filter polarizing, Building and Environment, 2018, 135: 153-161.Published date: 2018-5-1.
1. 田恩泽，高德文，莫金汉*，北京冬季某静电净化器新风净化性能研究，暖通空调，2018, 48, 98-102. Publication date: 2018-10-15.
15. Weaver DT, McElvany BD, Gopalakrishnan V, Card KJ, Crozier D, Dhawan A, Dinh MN., Dolson E, Farrokhian N, Hitomi M, Ho E, Jagdish T, King ES, Cadnum JL, Donskey CJ, Krishnan N, Kuzmin G, Li J, Maltas J, Mo JH, Pelesko J, Scarborough JA, Sedor G, Tian EZ, An GC, Diehl SA, Scott JG, UV decontamination of personal protective equipment with idle laboratory biosafety cabinets during the COVID-19 pandemic, PLOS ONE, 2021, 16(7): e0241734. Published date: 2021-7-26.